No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome here. At MOD, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances.
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
We’re growing, with more than 400 locations across 28 states, and Canada. So we’re always looking for people who demonstrate what we call the 4G’s: Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude. You’ll help us create a positive social impact in your community, making MOD an exciting place to eat and a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness®. Come be part of it.
The Program Manager- Store Refresh will plan, document, and oversee the end-to-end delivery of all store refresh and renovation projects.
- Responsible for assuring the delivery of store refresh and renovation projects on time and on budget.
- Coordinate with finance team to verify project funding
- Partner with store design, construction, and real estate teams and other internal departments to ensure that the scope and direction for each upgrade project is validated and captured
- Review project plans and confirm alignment of schedule, budget, onsite requirements and procedures, as well as staff and resource requirements for all phases of projects.
- Monitor and report on project schedules, costs and associated risks
- Partner with real estate and legal teams as those teams define landlord requirements, lease clause information & status of negotiations. Report on these items as part of overall project management. Support the execution of contracts.
- Coordinate with and manage the expectations of internal stakeholders to ensure that all requirements are met onsite.
- Partner with construction team as they assure contract compliance, manage change orders, approve payment applications and review closeout documents. Report on these items as part of overall program management.
- Attend periodic project meetings with internal project team, consultants, general contractors and/or inspectors as needed.
- Coordinate and communicate clearly with our internal operations team and with store operators as required.
- Support, troubleshoot and refine process. Resolve unforeseen conditions with the budget and schedule in mind.
- Develop and communicate periodic executive program summary.
- 5+ years of program coordination experience in all aspects of design and construction with emphasis on project scope and process development, budgeting, scheduling, risk management and contract negotiation.
- Strong leadership skills including the ability to build, influence, motivate and drive teams
- Superior problem-solving skills and ability to find creative solutions
- Financial and budget management capability with emphasis in accuracy and attention to detail
- Outstanding planning and time management skills with the ability to prioritize competing priorities
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
- Strong team player who works effectively with others
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to manage change.
- Forward thinker, proactively looks ahead to avoid potential issues, cost escalation and/or project delays.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office Suite, Smartsheet and other project scheduling and management applications.
- Ability to travel within the U.S.
- Architecture, Construction Management or Project Management certification is preferred.
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
MOD welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders. MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.