The Marketing Producer at Ideas Collide oversees end-to-end project planning, execution, and analysis, as well as support and management of key client relationships. This role is an important communicator between external and internal teams to deliver integrated marketing campaigns with business impact. “What a great opportunity”, “let’s make it happen”, “it may be hard but worth it”, “let’s find a solution …” are part of our everyday vocabulary amid diverse and gratifying projects.
About Ideas Collide
Ideas Collide is an exciting, forward-thinking firm that builds custom-marketing solutions for clients internationally, across the US with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, and operations in Portland, Oregon. We deliver award-winning, results-driven marketing campaigns by empowering passionate and collaborative team members, and we’re looking to add more talent to our A-team.
The team and business are driven by our core agency values.
Diverse + Inclusive Collaborators
Love the Team
Show Customer Love
Make an Impact
Ideas Collide is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.
You are a talented and passionate marketer/sales professional looking to use your skills, creative thinking, industry experience to drive growth and business opportunities in an innovative and collaborative environment. You realize that business is in constant change and being adaptive, agile with bold thinking and keen listening will drive results for all stakeholders – including you for being fulfilled in your work and career. You understand and want to further develop campaigns across the integration of content across paid, owned, earned, shared channels. You are adept at bringing people together to harness collaboration including via virtual, in-person events, community programs, and social channels. You see the full potential of opportunities large and small and know you can make an impact.
The Marketing, Sales & Community Development Team
2020 was a very disruptive and challenging year – despite the setbacks; the marketing, sales, and community development team at Ideas Collide achieved a record-breaking year and the future is exciting ahead for new growth, expanding markets, and managing a mix of new, compelling clients along with being part of the team behind the entire agency brand. This role reports to the Director, Business Development + Account Activation.
- Manage and support strategic marketing initiatives to help the agency brand and clients achieve their business goals
- Build and maintain successful relationships with internal and external customers
- Develop and manage project trackers and plans for the marketing and sales team (leads, prospects, proposals, campaigns, events); lead weekly business development team syncs with agendas and notes
- Provide end-to-end project oversight for integrated communications touchpoints, including email, web, social, paid advertising, promotions, collateral, events – work with project management system to accomplish goals within stated timelines
- Review, vet new business opportunities – leads, contacts, prospects
- Support VP of Business Development in prospecting and prospect tracking/follow-ups
- Build community, awareness, and connection via LinkedIn, Instagram and understand best practices in social media channels
- Plan and implement submissions for awards, rankings, and community outreach programs that further drive achieving business plans and goals; including tracking recognition and events opportunities for both the agency and client groups, working with internal teams to collect required data, and submit applications where needed
- Oversee sponsorship programs and marketing trade partnerships
- Project manage complex initiatives and fluid timelines, often with competing priorities
- Coordinate internal/external teams to facilitate creative development, campaign implementation, and performance analysis
- Lead client-facing meetings and phone calls; create agendas, materials, action notes
- Establish and track budgets, scope projects, build and manage contracts
- Develop and edit content to ensure consistent messaging and application of brand across communications
- Remain current in latest marketing trends and provide strategic recommendations based on new research and findings
- Keep firm commitment to quality control and exceeding expectations across all facets of client and project management even with high-pace, fast turn timelines
- Support emerging clients with running campaigns, programs, launches in partnership with account activation team
- Prepare pitch materials for prospect meetings and calls
- Project manage creation of assets for presentations, event presences, client events, give-back campaigns, client gifts, and other communications such as emails, landing pages, and print materials/gifts
- Manage and update ideascollide.com through WordPress backend and by working with the development team
- Support and assist with onboarding and transitioning to full account teams
Marketing Producer Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years, ideally 5 years in project management, marketing communications roles, with 1-2 years focus on direct account and/or client management
- Degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Sales, or related industry preferred
- Demonstrated ability and experience in collaborating with internal teams and client organizations with effectiveness and diplomacy
- Successful client relationship manager and agency liaison
- Comfort with email, web, and social media technologies and the standards required to execute marketing campaigns in new media channels
- General awareness and understanding of best practices in email, website usability, user interfaces, as well as print and web-based design
- Polished communication skills, both verbal and written; comfortable leading conversations with client stakeholders in a corporate environment
- Results-driven mindset and commitment to achieving successful project outcomes
- Success in roles that require management of multiple priorities in a dynamic environment
- Proven problem-solving skills, including the ability to create, streamline, and troubleshoot client projects offer creative solutions and effective processes
- Proficient in using Excel, Word, Outlook, PowerPoint; experience with project management tools (i.e. Jira, Monday; with ability to quickly learn PM tools/systems used across the organization)
Ideas Collide + This Position
This role and organization will not be a great match if…
- You are attracted to traditional business in the status-quo
- You are easily frustrated by change, disruption, and diversity in projects/plans
- You are uncomfortable juggling multiple client requests and campaigns
- You require constant direction and guidance in an ever-changing environment
Your compensation will be a combination of salary, bonuses driven achieving team goals and business plans/profitability. Company benefits include health insurance, 401(k) company match, weekly paid discovery and volunteer time options, hybrid-of remote and in-office either based in Phoenix, Arizona or Portland, Oregon.