CannaCraft is one of the largest and most recognized Cannabis companies in California. Our award-winning brand portfolio is the convergence of industry expertise, cutting-edge technology, and the belief that cannabis has the power to transform lives for the better. California’s most robust brand portfolio offers hundreds of cannabis products masterfully crafted by leading cannabis researchers and scientists. Our family of brands includes AbsoluteXtracts, Care By Design, Farmer and the Felon, Unlocked, HIFI Hops, Loud + Clear, Humboldt Terp Council, Keef, Gem&Jane and Satori.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Daily processing customer invoices, applying customer payments, sending out weekly statements and assisting with month-end close
- Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly applied.
- Assist with the coordination and gathering of documents to support external auditor requests
- Provide support to management and other customers as needs arise, including ad-hoc analysis and special projects
- Collaborate with other accounting department team members to support overall department goals and objectives
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on strong Excel skills
- General knowledge of ERP systems required
- Extreme attention to detail and follow through is vital
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment where priorities often change quickly
- Must be comfortable speaking with customers, sales team members and executive staff
- Well organized, analytical, independent, able to multi-task projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Must maintain the confidentiality of sensitive information
- Team player
- Authorized to work in the United States
Education and Experience:
- Associate degree in accounting, business administration, finance, or in other related disciplines or equivalent experience
- Five or more years of accounting experience preferred
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a competitive base salary and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, plus PTO. Dog friendly work environment!
CannaCraft provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.