- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of administrative experience supporting the executive-level work environment, including the ability to achieve maximum efficiency, accuracy and professional demeanor in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to organize and set priorities, working independently with appropriate decision-making.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality related to documents, correspondence and discussions.
- Demonstrated professional communication skills, including both oral and written communication, proofreading and editing, and minute-taking on a tight schedule.
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including a professional demeanor with employees and external constituents.
- Self-directed and self-motivated to achieve results as directed.
- Adapt to a varying work schedule as needed to complete essential work functions.
- Demonstrated proficiency in advanced Microsoft Office applications (including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) with the ability to learn other technology as needed.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, projects and display flexibility in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
NRDC is committed to workplace diversity and inclusion. We are equal opportunity employers and do not discriminate in hiring or employment on the basis of race, religious creed, religious observance, color, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual preference or orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, marital status, military service and veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, pregnancy, childbirth, medical condition as defined by applicable state or federal law, physical or mental handicap or disability, genetic information or predisposition, arrest or conviction records, status as a victim of domestic violence, stalking, and sex offenses or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state and local laws and ordinances. We offer competitive salaries, excellent benefits, and a pleasant working environment. Salary is based on a nonprofit scale and commensurate with experience. Consistent with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
To apply, please visit www.nrdc.org/jobs and upload your resume and cover letter through our online portal. We would like you to upload any additional papers or project work that you think would showcase your abilities. Due to the high volume of resumes, only qualified candidates will be contacted. Please no phone calls, emails, faxes or in-person resume drop-offs. Please reference where you saw this posting. NRDC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are having technical difficulty while applying, please reach out to Customer Care by dialing 1-800-889-4422.