No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome here. At MOD, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances.
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
We’re growing, with more than 400 locations across 28 states, and Canada. So we’re always looking for people who demonstrate what we call the 4G’s: Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude. You’ll help us create a positive social impact in your community, making MOD an exciting place to eat and a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness®. Come be part of it.
This role contributes to the company’s success by executing store graphics packages. The Producer works in partnership with the creative team, internal clients and outside vendors to effectively deliver work on time and budget. This role is responsible for work-flow management of all graphic design related projects, maintaining job status, tracking and monitoring progress, proactively managing timelines and acting as liaison between creative, store development, construction services & external vendors.
The producer role is also responsible for identifying best resources, estimating, managing suppliers and internal partners. Responsibilities include managing a large pool of custom artists and overseeing the successful on time art installations throughout the US. Deliverables include store shields, vinyl printed materials, custom painted art and dimensional wall signage.
- Provides work-flow management of all graphic design related projects
- Maintains job status, tracking and monitors progress
- Proactively manages timelines
- Acts as liaison between creative, store development, construction services and external vendors
- Identifies best resources, provides estimates and manages suppliers and internal partners
- Manages a large base of custom artists and oversees the successful on-time art installations
- Successfully delivers high quality store shield, vinyl printed materials, custom painted art and dimensional signage as required for each new store
- 2-4 years agency, graphic design or corporate retail experience in related skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment
- Work quickly under pressure
- Creative thinker
- Deep understanding/interest in creative production and development
- Sourcing experience
- Estimating experience
- Project management process and techniques
- Knowledge and use of Smartsheet or similar web-based project management tool
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills w/ interdisciplinary teams and agendas
- Strong follow-up skills and attention to detail
- Results-oriented critical thinker and strategic problem solver
- Ability to multi-task, consistently prioritize workflow and negotiate with internal clients and external vendors, fabricators and artists related to timing/deadlines
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
MOD welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders. MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Key words: Restaurant General Manager, GM, Store Manager, General Manager, Assistant General Manager, AGM, Restaurant Manager, Operations Manager, Team Leader