Do you enjoy helping people? Do you want to work in the rapidly expanding cannabis industry?
Redi, a new recreational cannabis dispensary slated to open June 2021 in Newton, is seeking Budtenders to join our team!
As a Budtender you will be one of the faces of Redi. You’ll assist our guests in selecting the appropriate products by providing knowledge and guidance about cannabis.
Don’t know much about cannabis? That’s ok! We’ll provide you with extensive training.
Our goal is to create a dispensary experience like no other. This means top of the line customer service from dedicated individuals with a passion for cannabis and education. If this sounds like you, please read on...
Redi believes our people are the key to our success! We provide our teams with the tools to succeed and opportunities to advance their skill sets. We’re seeking candidates who are looking for a career and not just a job.
We provide an extensive training curriculum to allow persons of any background to participate in the cannabis industry as a budtender.
We are a diverse and inclusive company, promoting a discrimination-free workplace and encouraging all employees to use their individual background and talents to support the growth of the company. Accepting, understanding and valuing the differences amongst our employees gives our company ideas and innovations from a variety of backgrounds and cultures.
Community engagement and volunteerism is essential to our mission and values as a team. Building relationships throughout our community is a rewarding experience that is mutually beneficial. We ask that all staff members participate and engage with the community they are serving.
Along with a competitive wage, we offer Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, a generous vacation plan and an employee discount.
- You have an aspirational attitude with a fun and positive personality while still being professional and eager to succeed
- You’re 21 or older and are able to pass an extensive background check
- You like people! You’re interested in creating a positive and welcoming environment for guests and co-workers.
- You have previous retail, hospitality or customer service experience (preferred but not required)
- You are comfortable using various computer systems, handheld tablets, etc.
- You’re interested in cannabis and excited to educate our guests about it’s many positive effects
- You care about community and being charitable