***Criminal Background Friendly Employer***
Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
MOD Pizza is expanding and searching for some great people to grow with us. Launched in 2008, MOD pioneered the fast-casual pizza concept. MOD is committed to creating not just a cool place to eat, but an inspired place to work. At MOD, we continue to distinguish ourselves from our competitors with a strong company culture that focuses on people and celebrating self-expression. The Payroll Coordinator role is a team-oriented position that requires the level of experience to perform the following duties personally and professionally
· Proficiency in Excel, familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite.
· High/Strong attention to detail.
· An understanding and commitment to MOD’s values
· High degree of professionalism, integrity, and customer service
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential situations with tact and diplomacy
· Well organized, plans effectively and prioritizes time according to what matters most
· Dependable and can be counted upon to meet deadlines and commitments
· A positive, upbeat personality who focuses on opportunities rather than obstacles
· Engages daily with the team in a supportive, positive manner
· Solutions driven team member
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.