A job should be more than just a paycheck! Work should be a place where you feel included and recognized for making a difference. That's how you will feel working at an Evergreen Goodwill Store. You'll enjoy amazing benefits such as:
- Competitive pay
- Paid vacation, paid sick time and paid holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and prescription plans available for you and your family
- 20% employee discount
- Employee Assistance Program for you and everyone in your household
- Training and advancement opportunities at all levels of the organization
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan
This position is part of Evergreen Goodwill's Fair Chance Program. This new program brings outstanding talent to our organization while providing job opportunities for people with a history of legal involvement. We are committed to hiring the best person for this role. Whether you have a conviction(s) on your record or not, we encourage you to apply if you're qualified. All background and conviction history information will be kept confidential.
Evergreen Goodwill is committed to supporting and advancing a culture of Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion (DEI), which includes providing job opportunities to people of all backgrounds for a path to long-term livable wage employment.
Staring at $16.69/hr+ DOE