Nature of Work:
Works under general supervision of the Foreman employee assure the proper, safe, efficient, and timely completion of landscape maintenance.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Have good knowledge of landscape equipment (zero term mowers/walk behind mowers + all other landscape equipment).
- Able to perform landscaping dutieds: mowing, triming, edging,rotation seonal color/pinestraw prune
- Loading, unloading, lifting and moving materials
- Use of small power tools
- Site Clean up
- Use of small machinery
- 18 years of age
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to perform physical activities such as squatting, digging, and kneeling
- Ability to work in a dusty, noisy environment
- Working knowledge of power tools its care, proper use, and related safety requirements
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures in the field
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand and walk
- Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision, peripherally, have depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus
- Frequent use of hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
- Frequently required to reach, bend, twist, stoop, crouch, climb and balance
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
- Frequently works with mechanical objects and outside in all weather conditions
- Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
- Frequently exposed to loud noise levels