Responsible for the installation of enhancement projects.
• Commercial landscape construction experience preferred but not required
License or Certification
• Valid driver license issued by the state where employed is strongly preferred
• Pesticide license issued by the state where employed preferred
• Apply common sense understanding to carry out tasks
• Deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables
• Ability to communicate in English preferred
• Ability communicate effectively with crew members and manager
• Bi-lingual English/Spanish preferred but not required
• Strong commitment to high quality of work and customer service
• Ability to operate commercial landscape equipment and tools
• Ability to complete tasks assigned in a timely manner
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
1. Constantly required to talk, hear, see, sit, stand and walk
2. Must be able to see at close vision, distant vision, peripherally, have depth perception and have the ability to adjust focus
3. Frequent use of hands to manipulate, handle or feel objects, tools or controls
4. Frequently required to reach, bend, twist, stoop, crouch, climb and balance on surfaces that may be narrow and/or slippery
5. Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this job.
• Frequently works with mechanical objects and outside in all weather conditions
• Occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals
• Frequently exposed to loud noise levels
1. Perform landscape enhancement tasks, including but not limited to: sod, plant, boulder, stump, soil and bark installation, replacement, and/or removal; debris removal; drainage installation; trench digging.
2. Safe operation of landscape equipment, including but not limited to: ditch witch, wheelbarrows, power tools, backpack blowers, chipper, stump grinder, riding lawn mower, bobcats, tractors, and bull dozers.
3. Assist with initial and on-going training of crews
4. Develop and maintain a positive work relationship with manager and team members.
5. Promote and maintain safe working conditions
6. Shows up to work each day on time; completes all tasks within time expectations; adheres to company dress code policy; wears clean clothes to work each day; follows inclement weather policy and sick leave reporting procedures