Do you enjoy working with your hands? Can you think on your feet and follow directions independently? If so, we would like to hear from you. PAC Worldwide is seeking a Machine Packer to join our team in Bethlehem, PA. The Machine Packer is essential to maintaining product integrity at our manufacturing plant. In this position, you will interpret product stacking diagrams and complete packing of finished products as they come off manufacturing machines, while keeping a keen eye on product quality and integrity. The Machine Packer works in a fast-paced environment around machine equipment and must be comfortable identifying safety sensitive situations. You will work as part of a large warehouse team to ensure PAC’s products meet the highest standards of quality and are packaged properly to be safely shipped to customers around the globe.
This position requires:
· Ability to interpret stacking diagrams and pack product accordingly
· Attention to detail and product quality
· A teamwork attitude
· Ability to adapt and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
· Must have a high school diploma or its equivalency
· At least 6 months of manufacturing work history desired
· Good interpersonal skills
· Must be capable of lifting 50 lbs. from floor to waist on a regular basis
The facility will be 24/7 with rotating 12 hour shifts. Below is an example of the schedule.
2 WEEK SCHEDULE EXAMPLE:
Mon - Work, Tuesday - Off, Wednesday - Off - Thursday - Work, Friday - Work, Saturday - Off, Sunday - Off
Mon - Off, Tuesday - Work, Wednesday - Work, Thursday - Off, Friday - Off, Saturday - Work, Sunday - Work
***The 12-hour Night Shift hours will be 7pm-7am.
Working at PAC: PAC Worldwide manufactures packaging materials and supplies packaging automation equipment for some of the world’s top retailers. For over 40 years, we have maintained a commitment to producing high-quality products while remaining dedicated to corporate responsibility and employee wellness. PAC promotes open communication and comprehensive employee wellness through our PACLife initiative. PACLife’s CARE, CONNECT, CREATE initiative is targeted at our most important asset, our employees. Through PACLife we seek to enhance the life, relationships and future of every PAC employee. PACLife is about connecting with our employees on a level that goes beyond simple work output so, together, we can create a company where we are all proud to belong.
· Competitive hourly wage
· Set standard schedule
· Bonus opportunities for obtaining production/safety/quality goals, maintaining perfect attendance, anniversary appreciation, and more
· Medical, dental, and vision with employer contributions to premiums and healthcare spending or reimbursement
· Employer-paid disability and life insurance, with additional voluntary options
· 401K plan eligibility on day 1 of employment, with a generous match after 6 months
· Three weeks of paid time off within the first year
· Paid holidays as of day 1
· Perks and discounts for local and national retailers and organizations
· Continuous training and professional development opportunities
· Consistent opportunities for overtime