No Sales Experience necessary, will train!
Must be semi-familiar with Gsuite/appointment scheduling software.
Amazing Opportunity to get your foor in the door with a great tech company and these positions lead to quick internal position promotions as well!
43.5K BASE + 14.5K ON TARGET BONUS AVAILABLE!
This is a remote opportunity until mid-January 2022 when Checkr's new Orlando HQ is going to be open, and while candidates can be remote until then you MUST be willing to relocate (at your own expense) to Orlando by mid-Jan to stay on the job. I.e. if this doesn't work for you, please don't apply.
IF THIS WORKS FOR YOU AND YOU THINK YOU ARE A GOOD FIT AFTER READING BELOW, CLICK 'APPLY' TO BE REDIRECTED BACK TO CHECKR'S APPLICATION PLATFORM AND THEN WHEN YOU'VE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION THERE PLEASE SEND A QUICK EMAIL TO [email protected] LETTING US KNOW YOU'VE COMPLETED THE APPLICATION SO WE CAN GO TO BAT FOR YOU INTERNALLY AS WELL!
Checkr’s mission is to build a fairer future by designing technology to create opportunities for all. We believe all candidates, regardless of who they are, should have a fair chance to work. Established in 2014 and valued at $4.6B, Checkr is using technology to bring hiring to the next level. Our People Trust Platform uses machine learning to help thousands of companies modernize their background check process and make hiring safer, more efficient, and more inclusive. Some of our customers include Uber, Instacart, Doordash, Netflix, Compass Group, and Adecco.
A career with Checkr is an opportunity to work with some of the best and brightest minds, disrupt an industry for a better future, and give otherwise overlooked candidates access to employment. Checkr has been recognized in Forbes Best Startup Employers and is a top Y Combinator company by valuation.
As a Sales Development Representative, you will be the first point of contact for all prospects entering the Checkr sales funnel. This position is critical to the growth of our business by providing an exceptional customer experience while demonstrating the positive impact of our product.
- Generate qualified opportunities through outbound prospecting, calling and emailing.
- Work with your manager to create an account penetration plan for your book of business.
- Consistently work your book of business as well as any inbound engagements or leads to generate pipeline
- Demonstrate knowledge of Checkr solutions and value propositions clearly and concisely.
- Maintain and improve CRM data quality as it relates to your book of business.
- Partner with Account Executives to build a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize a large list of accounts.
- Perform market research to gather information about prospects.
- You’re a quick learner that is excited to take on challenging projects.
- You bring a collaborative team mentality to the table.
- You have the ability to self-motivate, prioritize and manage unstructured time.
- You’re personable, a clear and direct communicator, and can make connections with both prospects and internal teams at Checkr.
- You have the ability to excel in a fast-paced environment and are comfortable with change.
- You have a track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline at a SaaS (Software as a Service) company.
- You have experience using sales tools such as Outreach, Salesforce or equivalent sales stacks.
- You have created successful outbound email messaging to source your own meetings with prospects.
- You consistently met or exceeded your quota in an outbound sales development role.
What you get:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment
- Learning and development allowance
- Competitive compensation and opportunity for advancement
- 100% medical, dental and vision coverage
- Flexible PTO policy
Equal Employment Opportunities at Checkr
Checkr is committed to hiring talented and qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds for all of its tech, non-tech, and leadership roles. Checkr believes that the gathering and celebration of unique backgrounds, qualities, and cultures enriches the workplace.
Checkr also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Checkr’s commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including the San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.