Marshall Insulation is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Integrity, knowledge and excellent service – These aren’t just words, they represent how Marshall Insulation does business. Whatever your needs, you can trust us to offer high-quality products and service. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with Marshall Insulation!
Why we love it here: benefits that include medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
What You Can Expect
As a carpenter, you will focus on installing in-home blinds including aluminum, wood, and shades.
- Measure windows and install blinds
- Load and log materials onto the truck
- Comply with OSHA guidelines and Company Safety policies and procedures
- Erect ladders to height needed to install blinds as needed
- Maintain tools and truck housekeeping, and maintenance
- May be required to drive a company vehicle and follow all driving safety rules and DOT requirements at all times
To Be Successful
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- 0-5 year’s experience in construction industry, completing remodels or finish work with in a home
- Proficient in using hand tools and power tools
- Valid driver’s license
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
For Your Safety
- Lift a minimum of 50 lbs
- Climb ladders
- Bend, twist and turn body at shoulders, waist and knees
- Stand for extended periods of time
**Plese note this is a temp to perm assignment and you will be a 70 Million Jobs employee with an opportunity to be hired on permamnently with Marshall/IBP**