Perdue AgriBusiness is part of Perdue Farms, a family-owned company heading into it's second century of growth and innovation. An international agricultural products and services company, we handle agricultural commodities and have a diverse portfolio of products and businesses.
Perdue AgriBusiness has an opening for an experienced Electrical Mechanical Maintenance Planner in Chesapeake, VA. This position will be responsible to coordinate and manage the electrical and maintenance planning and scheduling requirements for assigned facilities.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Schedule routine preventative maintenance on Mechanical and Electrical equipment.
- Provide technical planning and scheduling support for electrical and maintenance activities.
- Develop, prepare and distribute electrical and maintenance management reports.
- Provide data and information for budget preparation, tracking, and analysis.
- Perform trend and cost analysis for venders and electrical/maintenance projects.
- Perform all work within safety guidelines established by local, state, and federal agencies as well as company policies.
- High School Graduate or GED (required)
- BS Degree - Information Technology, Industrial Technology or Electronics (preferred)
- 5+ years of electrical experience
- Strong math, analytical and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of standard computer software
- Mandatory to maintain at least level 1 Thermographer Certification (through Perdue)
- Industrial Electronics / Instrumentation
- Must pass the following Rockwell automation classes
- SLC 500 Advanced programming
- RSLogix 5000
- Proficiency in Panel view programming
Environmental Factors and Physical Requirements
Able to move freely throughout the Division facilities to include climbing vertical heights (0 - 150'), carrying tools and equipment (0-100 pounds), exposure to extreme temperatures (0-100 Degrees Fahrenheit), humidity, (0 - 100%), noise (50db to 100db) and chemicals (MSDS sheets available). Must be able to wear protective equipment to include self-contained breathing apparatus.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.