Concrete Pump Operator/Driver (CDL A OR B REQUIRED)
BRUNDAGE-BONE CONCRETE PUMPING DENVER, CO.
THIS POSITION IS NOT DRIVING ONLY, YOU JUST DRIVE TO LOCATION THEN OPERATE PUMP
Tired of just a Job?? JOIN OUR TEAM!!! Are you tough and hardworking? Then this is your career! We believe it takes great employees to build a great organization-and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on People, Safety, mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future!! Plenty of room for advancement and growth!!
NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED, WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT CANDIDATE!!!
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The candidate selected for this position is eligible for a SIGNING BONUS!!!
- $7,500 If you have 5+ years of experience and are hired you will receive $1,750 at the time of hire, $3,000 at the completion of 6 months of employment, and an additional $3,000 at the completion of one year of employment.
- $5,000 If you have 2-5 years of experience and are hired you will receive $1,500 at the time of hire, $1,750 at the completion of 6 months of employment, and an additional $1,750 at the completion of one year of employment.
- We are also offering an hourly rate of $25.00 - $35.00/hour depending on experience plus overtime.
We are also pleased to offer a competitive and COMPRHESIVE BENEFITS PROGRAM to our valued employees and their family members, including:
- Paid time off and holiday pay
- Two medical plan offerings (coupled with dental AND vision coverage for no extra charge)
- Health Savings Account (HSA) with company match ($1,000-$2,000 per year)
- Company paid Telehealth for virtual doctor visits through our partners at HealthiestYou
- Company-paid life and AD&D insurance for employees; Company-paid life insurance for our employee’s spouse/children
- Voluntary life and AD&D insurance for employees and their spouse/children
- Voluntary short-term or long-term disability
- Company-funded health savings account
- Voluntary dependent/elder care flexible spending account (elder must be an IRS tax dependent)
- Company-paid Employee Assistance Program for our employees and their immediate family members
- A 401(k) plan with a company match
Brundage-Bone Concrete Pumping, has an immediate opening for a full-time Concrete Pump Operator based in Denver/Thornton CO. Reporting to the Branch Manager, this position is responsible for the operation of a concrete pump truck from driving to and from the job site, operation of the pump and keeping the equipment clean and in good operating condition.
Check out our company website at www.brundagebone.com for pictures, company information, our markets and more.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES
- Ability to self-manage and make key decisions on site.
- Set up system, and clean out the pump after the job.
- Perform light repair of pumps; some maintenance is required. Know pump well enough to recognize problems and report them.
- Travel to various job sites, often out-of-town. Maintain log books, permits, expense reports, and receipts as required.
- Must be able to work long hours and overtime as required.
ADDITIONAL JOB DUTIES
- Transfer 2” to 5” hose from truck rack to ground, from ground to area of need and reposition hose to install clamps.
- Transfer 2” to 5” hose to/from truck rack and to/from area of need.
- Transfer pipes, hoses to/from truck, to/from area of need and reposition to install clamps.
- Access elevated pour locations to set up and break down hoses and pipes
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Knowledge of concrete pumps and some mechanics a plus, will train right candidate.
- Must have a clean driving record and possess a valid CDL A or B.
- Must possess valid DOT medical card.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Must be able to lift up to 75 pounds to overhead position.
- Must be able to push and pull up to 50 pounds.
- Must tolerate working environment with outside temperatures that include excessive heat, cold, wind, and precipitation.
Equal Opportunity Employer. Advance yourself APPLY NOW TO SCHEDULE INTERVIEW! Here, YOU MAKE THE DIFFERENCE!