CannaCraft is one of the largest Cannabis companies in California, representing AbsoluteExtracts, Care By Design, and Satori Chocolates. CannaCraft is seeking a highly motivated self-starter as a Cannabis Sourcing Manager. The position will provide hands on and strategic thinking to drive the bulk sourcing in support of bulk sales, extraction, and flower packaging operations for CannaCraft. Responsibilities include analyzing market needs and pricing, leveraging cultivator relationships, determining price/quality in support of revenue goals. This individual must demonstrate proven bulk sales and cannabis sourcing experience with excellent people skills, business acumen and take initiative with exemplary work ethic. Experience in flower grade identification, sales, negotiation, and contract management are required.
Sourcing of Cannabis
- Evaluation of current cannabis purchasing cycles
- Evaluation of what is currently available in the supply market
- Working directly with CannaCraft’s cultivation farms, partner farms, and outside farms.
- A review of the cost benefit analysis of using other cultivators
- Continual updates of the current sourcing strategy
- Negotiations with cultivators to ensure that they meet the new sourcing strategy
- Maintain a strong knowledge of current market trends and prices
- Increase the speed and efficiency of cannabis sourcing process
- Ensure bulk inventory and menu is updated; working closely with the inventory and bulk sales teams
Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business or equivalent experience
- 5 years of successful sales experience, with emphasis in relationship management, closing sales, upselling and negotiation skills
- Ability to guide, direct, and coach Sales teams
- General knowledge of cannabis varietals/grades and industry methods
- Relationship builder, people-person with the ability to build and enhance relationships
- Company first mindset and the drive to grow profitability
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written
- Excellent leadership skills and ability to inspire a team
- Ability to prioritize workload, with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
- Independent self-starter that thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to accomplish multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to solve problems in a creative manner leading to winning results
- Strong attention to detail, producing a high level of accurate results
- Working knowledge of G-Suite and Excel
- Valid Driver's license, good driving record, and ability to travel to various locations in California
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We offer a competitive base salary and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, plus PTO. Dog friendly work environment! We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.