No matter who you are or where you come from, you are welcome here. At MOD, we embrace individuality, support human growth, and recognize the value in second chances.
Every day and in every store, we create a culture where individual spirits are celebrated. And as part of MOD, you will be empowered to provide that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
We’re growing, with more than 400 locations across 28 states, and Canada. So we’re always looking for people who demonstrate what we call the 4G’s: Grit, Growth, Generosity, and Gratitude. You’ll help us create a positive social impact in your community, making MOD an exciting place to eat and a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness®. Come be part of it.
We are looking for an energetic individual contributor looking to be a valuable member of the Marketing team. The primary goal of the Customer Service Representative is to engage and interact with MOD customers who have questions, concerns or issues that need resolution. You will be an internal advocate for customer issues, evangelizing the voice of the customer across the organization so the company can adapt to better serve customers over long-term.
- Build relationships with the customer; turn customers into advocates
- Work cross-functionally to resolve customer issues and respond to inquiries
- Communicate clearly and effectively both internally and externally
- Continually demonstrate a strong sense of customer advocacy
- Navigate multiple software applications and technologies
- Track customer concerns and issues to identify areas of opportunity
- Customer Service Experience
- Demonstrated written and telephone communication skills required
- Conflict management skills while maintaining a professional composure
- Able to work in a fast pace environment and demonstrate a high sense of urgency
- Ability to work a flexible schedule as business needs ebb and flow
- An understanding and commitment to MOD’s values
- Experience within a restaurant or retail environment preferred
Office work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently or regularly move objects. Communicate and exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person and electronically.
Want to help us spread MODness™? Apply today!
MOD welcomes people from all backgrounds and walks of life, and it’s reflected in our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders. MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
This Job Description is not intended to be all-inclusive. We all may be assigned other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.