Marshall Insulation is part of the Installed Building Products (IBP) family of companies. Integrity, knowledge and excellent service – These aren’t just words, they represent how Marshall Insulation does business. Whatever your needs, you can trust us to offer high-quality products and service. Find your next career opportunity and join our team, with Marshall Insulation!
Why we love it here: benefits that include medical, dental, vision, retirement plans, vacation, paid holidays, and plenty of opportunities for growth and advancement!
What You Can Expect
As a construction laborer, you will focus on installing insulation (fiberglass or rock wool batts) to exterior walls and ceilings. Your day-to-day "office" won't always look the same! However, you can count on the process to provide some consistency:
- Loading and logging materials onto a truck
- Erect scaffolding or ladders to height needed
- Cut the insulation materials to size and install in frames, ceilings, attics or crawlspaces
- Installing insulation materials by stapling, gluing, wiring, nailing or operating equipment that injects loose-fill or foamed insulation
- May be required to drive a company vehicle. If so, follow all driving rules and DOT requirements at all times and maintain your tools/truck
- Observe job site safety rules and know the location of the MSDS packets in your vehicle
To Be Successful
- High School diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Experience in the construction industry
Position requires a drug test and motor vehicle report to be completed, contingent upon employment.
For Your Safety
- Use common hand tools
- Work in tight places including attics and crawlspaces
- Lift a minimum of 50lbs
- Climb ladders and scaffolding
- Able to bend, twist, and turn body at shoulders, waist, knees
- Stand for extended periods of time
**Please note this is a temp to perm assignment and you will be a 70 Million Jobs employee with an opportunity to be hired on permamnently with Marshall/IBP**