TECHNICAL & OPERATIONAL SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Operation of Packaging Line and related equipment including startup, clearing jams, manual operations and shutdown.
- Assists in changeovers, wash outs and preventative maintenance.
- Performs minor troubleshooting and adjustments to maximize run time.
- Use of computers for data entry and reporting purposes.
- Achieves required OEE levels on assigned Packaging Line(s).
- Follows all applicable waste, scrap reduction and recycling guidelines.
- For future promotional opportunities, technical, mechanical, and/or electrical experience operating and maintaining line equipment will be needed.
- Understands and is accountable for full compliance with RB local and Global EHS Policies and programs (i.e., PPE, HAZCOM, Lockout Tag Out, process safety, etc.)
- Participation in EHS programs (i.e., Behavior Safety Observations, near miss reporting, etc.)
- Timely completion of all EHS training
- Accurate and timely completion of Inspections, reports and forms required to comply with EHS rules and regulations
- Where required, additional EHS training such as Hazardous Waste and/or HAZWOPER. Training will be provided in order for the employee to fulfill the requirement of his/her position.
- Participate when needed in EHS internal/external audits and/or regulatory inspections
- Active participation during incident investigations and promoting all safety activities/events
- Understands and is accountable for following: all Quality, GMP, and cleaning standards and guidelines.
- Follows current work instruction and ensures adherence to the Quality Control Plan and related Standard Operating Procedures (SOP).
- Performs Statistical Process Control Charting and takes appropriate corrective action
- Performs and practices good Housekeeping.
- Trains new Operators and Temps as needed
- Works effectively in a Team based work environment.
PHYSICAL/ENVIRONMENTAL REQUIREMENTS & CONDITIONS
- Frequent lifting of tools and equipment up to 50lbs. is required.
- Frequent reaching, bending, twisting, turning in performance of duties.
- Walking, standing and climbing stairs and crossovers are common.
- Work is indoors and temperatures are seasonably normal for factory/production operations.
- Proper use of PPE is always required.
Is This You?
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant work experience in a team based manufacturing environment; on high speed packaging equipment preferred
- Atttention to detail, accuracy, work standards, initiative and managing work
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient with computers, software, and data processing
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends and mandatory overtime as needed
- Availability Mon-Fri