CannaCraft's Production department is continually looking for energetic team players to join our production team! We currently have five open positions to fill. This is a great entry-level opportunity to work in an exciting, fast-paced environment with a great team of people.
This role offers the opportunity to gain experience in multiple areas of production, from packaging manufactured products to flower, and supporting our post-harvest team with trimming, bucking, and weighing material.
The day to day responsibilities will vary, depending on which area you are supporting. We're looking for people who can:
- Package infused and plant material, with proper labeling, to ensure compliance with state regulations.
- Be reliable and consistent. Punctuality and attendance are very important to the success of our teams.
- Manage time efficiently in order to meet goals while consistently producing quality products.
- Be aware of sanitation needs & contribute to cleanup throughout all processing areas throughout the day.
- Use independent judgment in regards to product processing, keeping quality and goals in mind.
- Help create a supportive and inclusive work environment by having a positive attitude and being self-motivated.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 1-2 years experience in a fast-paced production environment preferred.
- Must be able to work well in a group and independently; demonstrate self-motivation and initiative.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to changes in policy, procedure, and technique. Must be willing and flexible when asked to support different teams or help out and different work locations.
- Employee must exhibit attention to detail and a keen eye for quality of product produced.
- Ability to listen well and communicate effectively with direct supervisors and co-workers.
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks with great efficiency over 8 hour work periods
- Employee must be able to follow basic instructions as well as be able to take constructive criticism from their managers so they can help maintain quality standards and production goals.
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is preferred, but not required.
A little more about the job:
- Applicants must be at least 21 years old in order to be considered
- You will be required to sit or stand for long periods of time, bending, twisting, lifting up to 25 lbs
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Cannacraft has been cultivating health and happiness through cannabis since 2014 and is now the largest cannabis manufacturer in California! CannaCraft proudly represents AbsoluteExtracts, Care ByDesign, HI-FI Hops, Farmer and The Felon, Loud & Clear, and Satori Chocolates.
As a CannaCraft employee, you will benefit from a competitive hourly rate and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, plus PTO. Our office offers access to weekly food trucks, internal career development opportunities, and all employees are eligible for stock appreciation rights!
CannaCraft is a second chance friendly and equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.