Imagine if everyone had a place to go where they were encouraged to embrace their individuality and come as they are. A place fostering an environment that supports human growth and recognizes the value in second chances. This is the kind of place that MOD is committed to creating and maintaining every single day. By creating a culture where individual spirits are celebrated, we believe that our teams will feel empowered and committed to providing that same experience for every single customer that walks through the door.
With more than 400 locations across 28 states and the United Kingdom, MOD is committed to creating a positive social impact within these communities, creating not only an exciting place to eat, but a place where others are inspired to bring about change. We call it Spreading MODness.
MOD is seeking an Office Manager with exec admin skills. The right candidate is a bit of a utility player who welcomes a varying set of tasks and responsibilities each day ensuring the office is safe, secured, functioning efficiently and effectively. Our candidate also possesses administrative skills to MODestly support our CFO and CMO, as well as management skills to manage a team of two who will support the needs of the office including reception. Most of all, we are searching for someone who likes to get stuff done (and finds creative ways to do so), possesses a strong attention to detail, and has a can-do attitude along with a friendly smile.
Key Office Management Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate the Office Support Department
- Act as the primary MOD Support Center contact for office property management (Transwestern), contractors and vendors
- Manage the reception area to ensure effective visitor support, as well as telephone and mail communications both internally and externally while maintaining a professional image
- Responsible for managing the day to day office operations, services and supplies by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, and that supporting tasks are properly assigned and monitored
- Supervise the housekeeping of office facilities and equipment, as well as the maintenance, alteration and construction of office areas and related equipment
- Support the onboarding of New Hires, to include, badging, workstations and providing a new hire kit with basic office supplies
- Partner with IT to ensure all technology needs are met for new hires
- Oversight of seating chart changes, internal seating moves, and office relocation projects
- Distribute and track building access keys and provide back-up to security access cards
- Design and implement appropriate office policies and procedures
- Oversee adherence to office policies and procedures
- Negotiate the purchase of office supplies and furniture, office equipment, etc., for the entire staff in accordance with company purchasing policies and budgetary restrictions
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions
- Manage travel and transportation service relationships
- Point of contact to support company travel and transportation, using the relationship with Egencia
- Plan and execute Company Events to promote cohesiveness
- Point person for all office related events
- Participates as needed in special department projects
Key Executive Admin Responsibilities to the CFO and CMO:
- Provide day to day calendar, travel, and miscellaneous support to the CFO and CMO
- Partner with other executive assistants to plan executive calendar, including board, business and committee meetings
- 5+ years of progressive admin office management with fast-paced growth orientated company
- Strong Office Suite skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel, and ability to learn new systems
- Internet savvy and comfortable with technology
- Effective and economical project management and event planning experience
- Strong work ethic, with a willingness to be flexible and do whatever it takes to get the job done
- Outstanding time management skills, with proven ability to accomplish numerous tasks and changing priorities in an effective and timely manner; demonstrated ability to execute on short-term, deadline-driven tasks daily, as well as important, long-term projects requiring collaboration with multiple parties
- Proven ability to multi-task; work on several projects simultaneously without losing focus
- An understanding and commitment to MOD’s values
- Self-starter with excellent problem-solving skills
- Great interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing to individuals at all levels
- High degree of professionalism and integrity
- A positive upbeat personality who focuses on opportunities rather than obstacles
- Well organized, plans effectively and prioritizes time according to what matters most
- Dependable and accountable to meet deadlines and commitments
- Exercises good judgment and capable of making independent decisions
- Experience providing administrative support to executive level leaders
Office Semi-Technical work involves remaining in a stationary position most of the time in front of a computer, using a keyboard, mouse and telephone. Regularly operate a computer and other office equipment. Occasionally move about the work site to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc. Exert up to 10 lbs. of force occasionally, and/or a negligible amount of force frequently to handle or move objects. Semi-regularly positioning oneself (e.g., stand, walk, stoop, bend, twist, kneel, crouch) regularly handle or move objects weighing up to 20 lbs.; occasionally up to 40lbs (team lift okay). Regularly handle or move objects weighing up to 40 lbs. Communicate or exchange information with co-workers and other individuals in person or electronically.
This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
Want to help us spread MODness? Apply today!
Our largely diverse community of MOD Squaders plays a huge role in making MOD a place that is welcoming to people from all backgrounds and walks of life. It is our mission to build up communities that empower and inspire one another, celebrating our differences and appreciating all that we each have to offer. In this regard, MOD is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing equal opportunity for all employees and applicants. MOD recruits, hires, trains, promotes, compensates, and administers all personnel actions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sex stereotyping, pregnancy (which includes pregnancy, childbirth, and medical conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.