Perdue Farms is a family-owned food and agriculture company heading into it's second century of growth and innovation. We were founded on trust—a value that carries through everything we do. Perdue Foods is a leader in Premium Proteins and Perdue AgriBusiness ranks among the top US grain companies.
The SR HRMS Business Analyst uses HR systems technology and process redesign methodology to make HR business processes more efficient, improve HR services and develop management information. The position will be responsible for supporting and administering the SAP SuccessFactors application suite—acting as the application lead will: support the various HR Business Partners in developing and executing HR processes in the application and configure and manage the various modules of SuccessFactors (Performance Management, Talent Acquisition including Onboarding, Compensation, Succession and Career Development, Reporting and security management).
This position will be remote based but may require some travel as requested by management.
Principal and Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages SAP SuccessFactors Application Suite functionality including: Implementation, Integration, Configuration, Maintenance, Support and Management (including set up, control tables, system processes, and cross-module data flows). Modules include: Foundation, Employee Profile and Org Charts, Recruiting and Recruiting Marketing, On Boarding, Compensation, Job Profile Builder, Jam, Succession and Career Development Planning, Performance Management, Goal Management.
- Process design and implementation - Collaborates with HR subject matter experts in the exploration of alternative solutions (based upon thorough investigation, best practices, ROI analysis and other criteria) to prioritize, plan, design, develop, test and deploy new HR technology solutions, enhancements to existing solutions, and continuous process improvements to meet business needs.
- Coordination of cross functional resources - Develop formal business specifications when projects require cross functional resources; which may include internal and external IT, 3rd party vendors and other Perdue resources within and outside of the HR related functions. Would include development plans; document system changes; work with business process owner(s) to confirm that changes meet expectations; execute test plans and secure proper sign off on system changes.
- Reporting - Provide management reports using HR/Payroll/Talent and related system query/reporting tools or other end-user reporting tools. Analyzes HR/Payroll data for decision support and management. Generate reporting tools to facilitate end user self-reliance.
- Testing – For all system changes, interfaces and process changes; design, document and coordinate complete testing plans to identify areas needing further attention and ensure full data and expected result validation is obtained. Execute test plans and secure proper sign off.
- Training – Develop and perform appropriate business user training, workshops and documentation.
- End User Tier 2 support - Completes HRMS Help Desk tickets and specialized end user requests. In the process identify, training, documentation and system enhancements opportunities. Utilize the HRMS SharePoint, intranet and other Success Factors delivery methods to provide end users tools and access to information critical to efficient and successful execution of their responsibilities.
Minimum Education and Experience
REQUIRED: Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Computer Science and 5 - 8 years related experience OR 8 - 10 years of related and equivalent work experience. Experience with enterprise HR systems; SAP/Success Factors (Employee Profile, Succession & Career Development Planning, Recruiting Management & Onboarding, Compensation, Job Profile Builder, Employee Central, Performance, Goals & Continuous Performance Management); Microsoft Office Suite proficiency.
PREFERRED: SAAS Talent solutions, SAP/HCM, especially in the following functional areas; HR, OM, PA, Ben Admin, ESS, MSS, Query/Reporting (SF Dashboard & Tile administration), Role Based Permissions; MS Access, SharePoint and Project management skills also beneficial to the position.
Perdue Farms, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.