CannaCraft is one of the largest Cannabis companies in California, representing AbsoluteExtracts, Care By Design and Satori Chocolates. CannaCraft is seeking a highly motivated self-starter as an Inventory Manager. The ideal candidate will have experience managing and working hands-on in high volume warehouse operations, with a record of deploying creative solutions to improve safety, quality, accuracy, and through-put. This is a management position working with a team that spans multiple sites in Santa Rosa. This role will require you to wear many hats including but not limited to project management, hiring, reporting, process and SOP development.
- Sustain highly organized warehouse inventory at every stage - receiving, main warehouse inventory, through all location transfers, pick and pack and staging operations, and inventory WIP at other locations.
- Maintain fully traceable integrity of inventory by location, ensure proper classification and controlled storage requirements.
- Establish and manage full physical inventory and cycle count programs to maintain inventory accuracy.
- Research transaction history to determine source of any inventory variances or location transfer errors.
- Use ERP system data to report on inventory turns, aging inventory, etc., and make recommendations to procurement management.
- Lead team training on all inventory and delivery ERP system transactions
- Organize, schedule, supervise, and participate in daily warehouse activities. Supervise inventory transfers and oversee warehouse location management.
- Oversee all inbound receiving and outbound transfers for accuracy, timeliness, and process standards
- Develop and maintain SOPs for receiving, movement of inventory, inventory and cycle counts, transfer operations and staging.
- Responsible for meeting efficiency metrics, maintaining costs of warehouse operations, and leading improvement projects.
- Drive deployment of barcode driven/WMS inventory management systems.
- Participate in performance evaluations for team members
- Ensure compliance with corporate policies, OSHA safety rules and regulations
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business, operations management or similar Business-related field preferred
- 5+ years' inventory management related experience in progressively responsible roles
- Working knowledge of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems - Sage X3 is a plus.
- Fluency (verbal and written) in the English language is essential
- Experience working in a medium to high volume manufacturing environment
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Be able to effectively communicate with team members to support a self-directed work environment.
- Strong analytical skills, organizational skills; attention to detail
- Ability to implement process improvements resulting in satisfactory audit practices
- Be a self-starter and work with limited supervision.
- Experience with MS Office including Word and Excel, and Google Docs and Google Sheets.
- Hot/cold/wet environments with loud machinery, fumes and moving vehicles
- Knowledge of stand-up and sit-down forklifts; previous forklift certification required.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work is mainly performed in warehouse environment.
- Ability to stand or sit for long periods of time.
- Ability to handle temperature changes, high noise levels, and safety around moving equipment.
- Ability to lift and carry at least 25 pounds, up to 50 pounds.
We offer a competitive base salary and comprehensive medical, dental, vision benefits, plus PTO. Dog friendly work environment! We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetics.