Ideas Collide is an energetic, digital agency on the cutting edge of web development, marketing automation, and database marketing for enterprise clients worldwide. We deliver award-winning, results-driven marketing campaigns by empowering passionate and collaborative team members, and we’re looking to add to our talented team.
This is an opportunity for you to join our team and play an integral role in shaping the agency’s future. The Content Developer at Ideas Collide will be a strategic leader in expertly developing engaging content that will assist clients in exceeding goals and driving results. An individual in this position will develop content for all media types, including email, web, social, internal communications, product briefs, training, and more.
Flexibility, rewards, advancement, work/life balance, and gratifying projects are part of our everyday vocabulary. At Ideas Collide we believe that you can’t love your life if you don’t love your work. So, if you are looking for an opportunity to impact the future of digital marketing and have a great time doing it, you should join our team.
- Develop insightful, creative, and smart copy for digital advertising, social media, and marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with project teams and clients to understand objectives and strategies that drive copy execution
- Oversee adherence to clients’ brand tone, voice, and guidelines, including the reviewing and editing of copy from other contributors for brand standard and compliance
- Adapt to important changes in priority and client feedback on tight deadlines
- Create copy for email campaigns, social media, web projects, video scripts as well as banner ads, and internal and external promotional materials
- Implement best practices and quality assurance standards across all digital projects
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, English, creative writing, or similar fields
- 2-7 years of copywriting experience
- Passion for creativity and ambition to make content engaging and fun
- Consistent record of crafting effective copy across several mediums and platforms
- Proven creative, digital copywriting portfolio. Experience in the technology industry is a plus.
- Professionalism and a pro-active approach regarding time, cost, and deadlines
- Resourceful self-starter who has the ability to interact, communicate and present ideas/concepts to a team including clients, project managers, directors, etc.
- Demonstrated ability to work cohesively with a multidisciplinary team including project managers, graphic designers, developers, and videographers
Learn more about working with an elite group of marketing superheroes and a roster of dynamic clients at ideascollide.com
Ideas Collide is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all team members.